Our contact details as of 20/04/2020
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Names, Addresses, Email addresses, Telephone numbers, Event dates, addresses of those events and statistics and analytics of our website
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for the following reasons:
- To ensure we can communicate with you so that we can manage your event to the best of our ability
- To advise our suppliers of their delivery time and location
We may share this information with our suppliers in order that they can deliver the items / staff at the correct time to the correct location. They will not use your data for marketing purposes.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation to fulfil your event and we cannot do so without the use of your personal data.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored by Sugar & Rind at their office at 1 Howgate Road, London, SW148NQ.
We keep your contact details for 2 years. We will then dispose your information by deleting all of your data from our hard drives and contact books
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk